- Screen Size: 3.5m wide x 2m high
- Trailer Size: 4.9m (L) x 2.3m (W) x 2.1m (H)
- Format: 16:9
- Brightness: 5500 nits
- Power Connection: 20 amp 5pin 3 Phase Power
- Controller Inputs: SDI, Composite, VGA, HDMI, DVI
- Operates in full sunlight & is glare-resistant
- Automatic brightness control
We have been supplying top-grade LED screens to events across WA for 10+ years. We have worked on many iconic Perth events, including the HBF Run for a Reason, Dami Im concert, Perth Fashion Festival, PIAF, Busselton Ironman, Castaway Festival on Rottnest Island, as well as broadcasting the AFL Grand Final and Melbourne Cup for various venues across Perth.
Our Trailer LED screens are scrupulously maintained and are always configured, checked and thoroughly tested before any hire period, so you can rest assured there will be no hiccups during the broadcast. We do know hiccups can occur when it comes to live event broadcasts so we can certainly arrange to have one of our qualified Audio Visual Technicians on-site during your event if you wish. Simply let us know at the time of booking and we will provide a quote.
So if you are looking for an outdoor LED screen for hire, our Trailer LED screen is the one you need! Contact us today for an obligation-free quote.