- Power Output: 120 watt RMS
- Maximum Load: 80 Ohms @ 100 volts
- Outputs: 100 volt, 70 volt 4 or 8 ohm operation
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -80db
- Input Sensitivity: 700mV
- Controls: One gain control on rear of the unit via flathead screwdriver control
- Indicators: Power ‘on’ LED
- Power Consumption: 300watts
- 2 RU
- Vox muting on channels 1 and 2 (defeat able)
- Bell, Pre Announce, Evac and Alert tones on board
- Vox triggered output relay
- Mains or 24DVC operation
Australian Monitor AMIS 120P Amplifier
To find out more about our Australian Monitor AMIS 120P AmplifierEnquire Now
The Australian Monitor AMIS 120P Amplifier has been the most successful and reliable amplifier from Australian Monitor for over 6 years.
This power amplifier is tough and reliable. The AMIS120P is fan cooled and can run via mains or 24VDC power supply. It has rear panel volume and signal present LED and a variety of low impedance and constant voltage outputs.
This Australian Monitor amplifier is 120 watt unit with output for 4 and 8 ohms, 70 and 100 volt line. It features a balanced line level XLR input with a parallel output to feed additional power amplifiers. It has industry standard 3 pin XLR microphone sockets.
Internal current limiting protects the amplifier from both overload and overdrive conditions.