To find out more about our GLP Impression X4 Bar 10
New to Mega Vision – the GLP impression X4 Bar 10! This is a high performance light that offers flexibility across multiple applications.
The GLP impression X4 Bar uses high output RGBW LED’s that are packed tightly to give a full batten of light. With 10 LED’s used, this light has high quality optics to ensure a smooth, homogenized output across the batten through a broad pallet of pastel and saturated colors. This allows for subtle graduated fades, or for distinct color breaks between LED’s. This is complimented by GLP’s exceptional dimming which ensures that there is no color shift, just smooth even fades.
The GLP Impression X4 Bar 10 also features:
- DMX control, allowing for full pixel mapping capabilities (dynamic fades and chases through intensities and colors).
- 7:1 zoom ranging from 7 to 50 degrees (giving effects from a narrow angle light curtain to a wide angle backlight or washlight).
- Motorized tilt (for fast refocusing or to be used to add more dynamics to the output beam)
- Consistent pixel spacing between adjacent units
- Powercon in and thru connectors for easy daisy chaining without the need for an external PSU
- Multiple DMX modes,
- Rubber feet for floor mounting and ¼ turn attachments points for rigging flexibility.
GLP is the acronym for German Light Products, a manufacturing company headquartered in southern Germany – they are a world leader of cutting edge lighting technology equipment.