- Lightweight compact scanner that can be adapted easily to any setting
- 300 W discharge lamp
- Extremely bright for its size and power
- Standard lens: 1:2.2 / 135 mm (19°). Optional wide-angle lens: 1:1.6/ 100 mm (25°)
- 7 colour wheel + effects wheel (including CTO and CTB filters + UV light filter + light blue filter)
- Graphic system: 6 rotating gobos + 1 fixed prism
- 0-100% dimmer + extremely high-speed stop/strobe (1-12 flashes/s).
- High precision mechanical iris
- 2 frost filters
- Channels 9, 10, 11 or 12 control channels
- Functions in any position, depending on lamp specification
- Forced ventilation with axial fans
- Automatic break in power supply in case of overheating
- Input power : 1,000VA at 230V 50Hz
CLAY PAKY Mini Scan HP3
To find out more about our CLAY PAKY Mini Scan HP3Enquire Now
The Clay Paky Mini Scan HP3 is the natural follow-up to the Mini Scan HPE, the compact scanner world famous for its extraordinary luminous quality and power. The Clay Paky Mini Scan HP3 is compact and lightweight with a powerful light output – ideal for TV studios, theatres, concerts and all architectural, professional and show lighting.
The Clay Paky Mini Scan HP3 is the most powerful compact moving mirror light on the market. Its 300 W lamp generates an extremely bright uniform beam that may be enriched with an absolutely complete set of effects. It is a sturdy, lightweight, unobtrusive motorized light, ideal for TV studios, small stages in theatres and at live events, and in settings with low ceilings. Thanks to its quick movements, it can be added as an exciting complement to rigs with more powerful moving head luminaires.
* The video shows the Mini Scan HPE (the Mini Scan HP3 predecessor) but it gives a good visual representation of the effects of this light.